Our lives present challenges that encourage, and sometimes force self growth and understanding. Some of these challenges we enter willingly, yet others are thrust upon us with little or no explanation. Regardless of it's source, learning, accepting and releasing ourselves from these challenges is critical to avoid repetitive experiences and consequential trauma in our lives.
These private sessions are 60-75 minute in length depending on the need and explore your life situation in a respectful, non-judgmental and confidential environment.
I can help support you with:
• Creating a daily meditation, yoga centering practice
• See your life from 'the bigger picture' (perspective) and remembering your center within it
• Through intuition and the power of presence, together tap into your heart's wisdom for guidance
• Tools & practices to grow and expand your energy
• Through conscious inquiry look at life’s challenges through a nonjudgmental lens
• Through awareness and self-love noticing the habitual patterns and what is no longer serving
• Create healing changes in food choices, routine, practice, balance and visioning
• Developing more compassion, courage and understanding
• Deepening your intuition, empathic abilities through ritual and witnessing
• Breath-work for general well-being and inner peace
• Deepening your yoga practice through meditation and heart-centered communication, whether on or off of the mat.
For pricing, scheduling and questions please email email@example.com
This deep stretching class (yin yoga) is for students of all ages and abilities who wish to gain more flexibility. A guided meditation to expand the mind and heart will also be offered.
*Click on the image to sign into class