Choose from a library of over 100 classes, including yoga nidra, yin yoga, hatha yoga and meditations to expand the mind and heart. New Classes and meditations are added weekly!
*Click on the image to sign up for this monthly membership
This LIVE class weaves in hatha yoga positions (asanas), is interactive, has guided meditations, with breath work!
Open to all levels, and abilities. This is a 'come as you are' practice.
9:30AM - 10:45AM Every Sunday
*Click on the image to sign into class
My hope is to support folks by embracing, feeling, and embodying their truest Self. I see my work as a way to help bring more awareness, self-love, intuition, nurturing, and calm to our world.
As a life long learner I draw from different wells, practices, and perspectives in designing a session that is unique to the needs of the individual.
Together we co-create a space to greet whatever comes to the surface for healing while exploring your life situation in a respectful, non-judgmental and confidential environment.
I can help support you with:
• Creating a daily meditation, yoga centering practice
• See your life from 'the bigger picture' (perspective) and remembering your center within it
• Through intuition and the power of presence, together tap into your heart's wisdom for guidance
• Tools & practices to grow and expand your energy
• Through conscious inquiry look at life’s challenges through a nonjudgmental lens
• Through awareness and self-love noticing the habitual patterns and what is no longer serving
• Create healing changes in food choices, routine, practice, balance and visioning
• Developing more compassion, courage and understanding
• Deepening your intuition, empathic abilities through ritual and witnessing
• Breath-work for general well-being and inner peace
• Deepening your yoga practice through meditation and heart-centered communication, whether on or off of the mat.
Our lives present challenges that encourage, and sometimes force self growth and understanding. Some of these challenges we enter willingly, yet others are thrust upon us with little or no explanation. Regardless of its source, learning, accepting and releasing ourselves from these challenges is critical to avoid repetitive experiences and consequential trauma in our lives.
When I work with someone I remind them that I'm here to remind you of what you already know. We all need support and reminders from time to time, and this is what private sessions can provide. Truth can never be destroyed, just merely forgotten. As we grow stronger together and keep raising our vibration on an individual level the healing of the world is possible..... one heart at a time.